 Marketplace / Theory / 2489
  Re: Meta-Legends?

(...) Oh no! Think of the concequences (sp?)! I would sell my house to buy mega-sets like that! Where would I put my Lego when it rains? Where would my two cats and girlfriend live? /\/\ark "I would sell my house, realy!" de Kock (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Meta-Legends?

(...) If you do all that, you could be sure you won't have to bother about your (former) girlfriend. The main problem would be the lego storage problem. Regards, Michael (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.lego.direct)