 Marketplace / Theory / 2490
Re: Meta-Legends?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 21:19:20 GMT

Markassius wrote:
Even though I already own several of the old space sets, I would mortgage my
house to get all of them as Legend re-releases.

Oh no! Think of the concequences (sp?)! I would sell my house to buy
mega-sets like that! Where would I put my Lego when it rains? Where would my
two cats and girlfriend live?

If you do all that, you could be sure you won't have to bother about
your (former) girlfriend. The main problem would be the lego storage
problem.

Regards,

Michael