 Marketplace / Theory / 2452
  Calm before the storm? (question for all Lego sellers)

Hello! I have been a small time eBay seller since Janurary, yet to veture into bricklink, and I have had a very good summer. I recently reinvested all my profit into some good stock for the holidays. I know that I shouldn't expect a major increase (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general)

  Re: Calm before the storm? (question for all Lego sellers)

The "consumer confidence" indicator just hit a 9-year low. People got laid off yesterday. It's raining Icee ice outside (just kidding) Sometimes you have to enjoy all the Lego you already have. (Pretty scary if you've got a closetful of trade.) (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.market.theory)