 Marketplace / Theory / 2405
  Re: Help contacting Scott Johnson

(...) I can honestly say, I think this serves as a good lesson to you, David. It's about time someone gets back at you for all the crap you say about other people on here. If you are thinkina about seeking legal advice with this purchase though, it (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Serves me right?

(...) Ok, I had kinda given up on this thread after a week or so, but I have to say, I'm rather suprised at the response I *did* finally get! I'm not sure what you mean by "all the crap [I] say about other people", other than my quasi-recent (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Serves me right?

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, David Eaton writes: <snip all but the most salient point> (...) Nope. If anything, you're one of the most level-headed posters around. James (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: Serves me right?

(...) Agreed! You should give grace us with your crap more often. Chris (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)