 Marketplace / Theory / 240
    Re: Don Quixote puts away his lance (was Re: McDonalds set —David Wiggins
    This afternoon, in a fit of madness and general misanthrope (from spending the morning at the car dealership, getting repairs, and then the DMV for a drivers license renewal) and upon seeing a thread on rtl about the extremely high priced $11.00 (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Don Quixote puts away his lance (was Re: McDonalds set —Larry Pieniazek
   I wonder if I'll hear from that guy as I do have a lot listed there that points out pretty clearly that it is available via S@H: (URL) got one bidder who didn't read it very closely. Sent an email and he has since retracted. Now I have another (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.theory)