 Marketplace / Theory / 2361
    Re: Going once, going twice, sold! —Thomas Stangl
   Julie, "The eBay About Me page may be used to describe the seller's business, and may contain URLs or links to the seller's individual web site. ***It may not specifically promote off eBay sales*** or sales of items prohibited on eBay, nor may it (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Going once, going twice, sold! —Scott Arthur
     (...) They are not the only ones who do it. I have linked to my bricklink shop a few times. It is a good way to get new buyers into the market (I think). I suppose I shall have to re-think that now. Scott A =+= Have you inspected Arthur’s Seat yet? (...) (22 years ago, 3-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Going once, going twice, sold! —William R. Ward
   (...) Their use of "it" is vague. Do they mean the eBay About Me page, or your individual web site? I think they mean the former. So as long as your eBay About Me page doesn't promote off-eBay sales, or certain types of links, it is OK. But (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.theory)