 Marketplace / Theory / 2357
  Discounts on Opened Sets

To All, I had a rather disturbing experience at a Meijer in Goshen, Indiana today. While I was prowling around seeing if there are any discounted LEGO Sets, I happened to get to the LEGO aisle, and saw 2 8466's (URL) the bottom of the shelves. Both (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Discounts on Opened Sets

At TRU once long ago, I found a 6155 Deep Sea Predator with a 4 inch tear in the front of the box. I asked the manager if they gave any discounts for damaged sets, and he said only if it's the last set. Luckily it was, and he gave me a 50% discount. (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-02, to lugnet.market.theory)