 Marketplace / Theory / 2268
  Re: Do you think there is a market for your MOCs on eBay? Please discuss...

(...) Interesting that you would call it a 'temper tantrum' without even knowing me. My whole point was simply to point out that many of us out here on Lugnet(tm) ;-) are tired of Larry and his 'know it all attitude' and personal way of always (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Do you think there is a market for your MOCs on eBay? Please discuss...

(...) He was echoing the sentiment I expressed, I think. And when you look at your initial words (which I left, for reference while snipping all else away) on this topic, I think it was a fair sentiment. Stamping your foot and saying "so sue me" (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.admin.general)