 Marketplace / Theory / 2240
    Is buying sculptures as a source of cheap bricks a good deal? —Peter Stoffel
    I am considering purchasing a LEGO sculpture for the bricks. i.e. #3723 LEGO Mini Figure or #10018 Darth Maul. The cost/piece comes out to around $0.085 each (including freight). By comparison, a 50 piece bag 2:4 bulk bricks from S@H is $0.139 (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Is buying sculptures as a source of cheap bricks a good deal? —Thomas Garrison
   (...) Some sculpture inventories are available in Dan and Jenn Boger's Peeron Database (URL) in particular you can find the Mini Figure's inventory at (URL) a source of 2x8 blue bricks to put the Moon Landing to shame. . .) I don't know about the (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.market.theory)