 Marketplace / Theory / 2215
    Re: millenium falcons —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) No, no, no--he *paid* $25 apiece for them. That's about right; I usually don't pay much more than 25% of retail for SW sets either. They're only worth that *to John*, and trust me, he's a guy who has a keen and personal understanding of the (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: millenium falcons —John York
   Yes, that's what I meant. Although I hadn't realized that S@H isn't selling them anymore. Maybe I should sell the 3 I have. Buying for $25 and selling for $160 is quite a markup! Then maybe I could buy that sweet looking Blockade Runner... John (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.theory)