 Marketplace / Theory / 2215
Re: millenium falcons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2001 01:34:24 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Michael Dickinson writes:
first just to clarify.falcons are no longer available from shop@home they
have been discontinued probably till june next year if not forever like the
other star wars sets.And $25 for a falcon get real even a three year old
knows that there worth more than that unless its been chewed up.
michael.

No, no, no--he *paid* $25 apiece for them.  That's about right; I
usually don't pay much more than 25% of retail for SW sets either.
They're only worth that *to John*, and trust me, he's a guy who
has a keen and personal understanding of the market value of a set.  ;)

LFB