 Marketplace / Theory / 2195
Re: Jack Stone already being clearanced
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 01:00:43 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Kevin Wilson writes:
I was amused to see that the Sears online Outlet Store is already
discounting the Jack Stone police station by 50%:

I am sure there must be some misteak!

The Jack Stone product line wasn't just tossed together, after all -- months
of careful planning, market research, and consumer testing yeilded this
brilliant product line.  All the signs indicated it would be winner!  Even
if this one version of the line missed -- remember the lessons of Bionickle:
maybe by the third revision Jack Stone will be a hit!

Yeah, and maybe monkeys will fly out my butt!

-- Hop-Frog (childish enough to never tire of this reference)