 Marketplace / Theory / 2180
    Re: Small annoyance with seller —Johan Piera
   We have a similiar experience recently with a Germany seller from brickbay who not only sent us the wrong sets but also sent us sets with missing parts when he advertised complete set. After waiting for two months while he was on holiday, he first (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.appraisal)

        Re: Small annoyance with seller —Ronan Webb
   Careful... Whilst I appreciate your situation, indeed the seller seems to have been remiss, I might read this as meaning that you HAVE had dealings with an a "non-overseas" i.e. local, "seller who is so irresponsible" ? Your statements are loaded (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.appraisal)