 Marketplace / Theory / 2177
  Re: Small annoyance with seller

(...) Here is an excerpt of my first email to him: "I found some problems with my order -- mainly that some of the items were in unacceptable condition (i.e. NOT in the "great condition" as stated in your descriptions). To make things easy, I will (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Small annoyance with seller

(...) Yep, I think you put your finger on it. I think you have a beef (although, as you say in the subject, a "small" one) all right. Communication wasn't did. (...) Oooh, I will have to watch for *that* boilerplate because *mine* says buyer pays (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Small annoyance with seller

(...) Keep in mind that the black visor was the only part I wanted, so since it was not in very good shape I wasted my whole effort in buying this figure. I get the idea that finding this one element in near mint-mint condition is going to be no (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.market.theory)