 Marketplace / Theory / 2150
    Re: How many Gaurded Inn's were ordered —Mike Timm
   (...) Add my 4 that I ordered a while back, that'll make it 201. I would suspect that the run would be in the thousands though, so even while 200 is nothing to sneeze at, its probably just a drop in the bucket. Still its over 5 grand just in (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: How many Gaurded Inn's were ordered —Victor Knight
   (...) I ordered one. (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.theory)