 Marketplace / Theory / 2050
  Re: Shipping LEGO from EU to USA

(...) got a (...) merchandise (...) this (...) unavoidable. (...) work, (...) I've purchased from DYA numerous times and believe that the "port" charge is the shipping charge. Troy (23 years ago, 7-May-01, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Shipping LEGO from EU to USA

(...) Probably so. I never bothered to check the item prices on the receipt vs. the ones on the order form. It's been a very long while, but I think they were all rolled in together on the order form, but separated out on the receipt. No complaints (...) (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.shipping)