 Marketplace / Theory / 2013
  Re: The meaning of "Complete"

(...) Same frequency as you experience on eBay (which is why I'ver pretty much stopped buying sets there) well under 5% (instead of 30%) for trades/auctions run here. never yet happened to me on BrickBay. Hmm.... maybe you should stop buying on eBay (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: The meaning of "Complete"

(...) Ouch. Well, it looks like it isn't just me then. (...) I don't have much choice---I collect Classic Space. Occasionally I catch wind of a non-eBay deal, but in general everything ends up piled on eBay. I'll just have to accept missing pieces (...) (23 years ago, 22-Apr-01, to lugnet.market.theory)