 Marketplace / Theory / 2001
Re: A letter to PayPal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 11:01:57 GMT

US$ to Euros. In my humble opinion this is bad business, and close to fraud. I will soon close my PayPal account, I just wanted to
make sure that you know why I am going to stop using PayPal.

Yours sincerely

Let us know if you get an answer to this (I doubt it).

I have also stopped using paypal. Their way of handling international
transactions are just too horrible lousy. I just sent them a mail where I
threatened to report them to the police, to get them to release the funds
that they have blocked for almost three weeks now. I have sent them more
than 20 mails the last two weeks, and I have called them twice. No result so
far...

Helge