 Marketplace / Theory / 1981
  Re: PayPal (ugh!)

Hi Amy, Thanks for the answer. money (...) excuse my ignorance; what is FTC ? (...) I went Paypal only (I have also accepted cash, but prefered Paypal) because Paypal was fast, easy and cheaper than many other options. Now that they have showed (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.services)

  Re: PayPal (ugh!)

(...) Go back to using factoring, I guess... (and I was so hoping that PayPal was going to put me out of the factoring business) ++Lar (24 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.services)