 Marketplace / Theory / 1909
  Re: 'Will ship to United States only - Oi!

(...) Kevin already covered the incoming fees issue. I've sent LEGO to the USA, Australia, and Japan. All of them require a Customs form (more like a little green sticker) be completed. Each sticker is specific to the country it's going to it seems (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.shipping, lugnet.general)

  International Shipping discussion or whatever

Kyle & All, (...) It isn't hard in some cases, it is just different. it is harder to sell outside the US because there is in some cases, more work, more problems, etc. Refer to my earlier posts to see how my shipping and real time processing works. (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: 'Will ship to United States only - Oi!

(...) Yeah, they're online. And they're also not 100% clear on what exactly pushes a package from some cheap rate into a more expensive one. Say whatever you want but you've just looked at them online. I've looked at them online, told someone to (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.theory)

"Kyle D. Jackson" <flightdeck@sympatic...mblock.ca> wrote in message news:G7wG0z.E4t@lugnet.com... (...) costs, (...) why (...) the (...) Is that only for LEGO packed in the original boxes? I've got a fair bit of LEGO I'm sorting out and it weighs (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.shipping, lugnet.general)

  Re: 'Will ship to United States only - Oi!

[FUT: lugnet.market.shipping] (...) Yeah, sorry, it is for sets in the original boxes. There's a lot of air inside LEGO sets. When you load a plane, truck, etc., you are space-limited. That air you're shipping takes up the space of a lot of other (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.shipping, lugnet.general)