 Marketplace / Theory / 1880
  Re: An auction gone... funny. What to do?

(...) The old phrase... "a picture is worth a thousand words" pops into my head :-) It would certainly help to back up your claim that they were stud size rather than in inches. I see by your auction (537153228) that no picture was included but it (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: An auction gone... funny. What to do?

(...) Yeah, I must admit that it was pretty dumb of me not to include a picture of some sort. But thanks for your comments anyway! Bryan (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: An auction gone... funny. What to do?

(...) And you've got that nice camera too! Although the simple .gifs you included with the other auctions is probably much clearer. I couldn't possibly tell you if this person was geniunely ignorant or is trying to rip you off, but if it REALLY (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.theory)