 Marketplace / Theory / 1832
  Re: This makes me SICK!

Lorbaat wrote in message ... (...) more (...) you (...) I have a problem with him selling information he gleaned for free on LUGNET. I for one do not want to post any more finds on LUGNET for people like him. I currently know a great source for (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: This makes me SICK!

I'm sorry to hear that you don't feel you can post good sale finds anymore, Rose, but I can understand why you feel that way. I, for one, am very thankful that you posted about the Walmart.com sale. I had been putting off getting a UCS X-wing until (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: This makes me SICK!

(...) This is really worrisome to me that people are feeling less and less like mentioning good opportunities. I know I had a similar feeling when my posting about having been called by the Georgia outlet caused such a ruckus (and for those who (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.theory)