 Marketplace / Theory / 1798
  Re: Streamlining the parts selling process

(...) I know some people don't buy because they don't want (or need) huge quantities, and I'm ok with that, but if there weren't a goodly number of people who are ok with buying in those quantities I wouldn't have had 120+ orders in the last few (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

"Mike Stanley" <cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com> wrote in message news:G52L94.AnJ@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) directly, (...) be (...) Actually I think it does. I recall browsing someone's store where they had elements available individually and (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Streamlining the parts selling process

In lugnet.market.theory, Mike Stanley writes: <snip> (...) Brickbay does do it (last I checked). List your 25 rare blue snergwiffles (single lot, or whatever). Then add more rare blue snergwiffles. Brickbay tells you that you already have blue (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Streamlining the parts selling process

(...) Heres another way to do this. List your blue snergwiffles at the single piece retail price. Then list the larger bulk lots at the same price, but with a sale percentage. That way the bulk lots get marked down and highlighted as a sale at the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Streamlining the parts selling process

(...) Well, to be honest, I considered that a both ... and statement there. So even if Brickbay does allow for a way to handle that sort of multiple listing, to do it across the board would be a *nightmare* for me. I have 10 60-drawer chests that I (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Streamlining the parts selling process

(...) Interesting - that's probably how I will do things for the parts on which I reduce buy quantities. Thanks for the idea. (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.theory)