 Marketplace / Theory / 1794
    Re: Great town buildings available as part of Shell Promo sets —Christopher J. Dean
   I want to apologize to Matt Chiles if he is anyway offended by my comment. I admit that my comments may be harsh for some. I am sorry. I did not take into account the various factors and risks Matt takes, but thanks to Mike Walsh and Rose Regner, I (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.town, lugnet.promo)

        Re: Great town buildings available as part of Shell Promo sets —Larry Pieniazek
     I know you asked for email, and I've trimmed the followups back to just .theory, but I wanted to publicly acknowledge your statements, especially your apology to Matt. I'm sorry for dragging your employer in where not appropriate, then laying the (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.town, lugnet.promo)

        Re: Great town buildings available as part of Shell Promo sets —Rose Regner
      Christopher J. Dean wrote in message ... (...) I agree!! (...) collecting (...) I do this a lot. I'd be happy to trade favors with you sometime. Finally, I want to try to start anew with everyone. While I have (...) I look forward to seeing more (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.town, lugnet.promo)

        Re: Great town buildings available as part of Shell Promo sets —Matthew J. Chiles
   Hi All- Christopher was kind enough to bring this thread to my attention or I would have missed it completely, not being a frequent scanner of Lugnet. Christopher, your apology is of course fully accepted. :) Yes, it is true that the particular sets (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.town, lugnet.promo)