 Marketplace / Theory / 1772
    Re: Streamlining the parts selling process —Frank Filz
   (...) Well, part of the problem is that my whole storage system is starting to break. I will be spending some time this weekend overcoming my inclination to keep everything, and actually discard a lot of boxes (Larry and Todd, are you still looking (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Streamlining the parts selling process —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) This may be true. I saw, in the last two weeks, three BSBs go for right around $100 each. (Granted, not MISB--that was still $250--but still...) best LFB (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.theory)