 Marketplace / Theory / 1742
    Re: PAYPAL Work-Around (untested) —Rose Regner
    (...) sends (...) We have already done this. The problem we have had with Ebay sales is that people send the money before contacting us and they have sent the money to the Premier account and thus incurred charges to us. We have come up with a (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: PAYPAL Work-Around (untested) —Jon Kozan
   (...) Good suggestion - I'm already shielded on Ebay due to email forwarding of my EBay email address (my EBay address is a forwarding spot only). (...) Yes, it counts as a Bank transfer - a transfer from your funds - not a CC payment. As far as (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.theory)