 Marketplace / Theory / 174
    4.5v trains? —David Eaton
   I may soon be having access to a bunch of 4.5v train sets, that I'll probably be auctioning off (since I'm not a huge train fan). However, I don't usually see much about 4.5v trains, it's usually 9v or 12v trains. Is this because there aren't a lot (...) (25 years ago, 30-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: 4.5v trains? —John DiRienzo
   David Eaton wrote in message ... (...) probably (...) usually (...) They are pretty demanded (not the track, but the trains and cars are). Some of these you listed are very tough to find, and I would say they don't come up very often because there (...) (25 years ago, 30-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.theory)