 Marketplace / Theory / 1684
    Re: payment by travelers checks —Dave Schuler
   (...) A good first step would be to call American Express and determine if the checks have been presented for payment. You'll need the serial numbers, of course, but they'd be able to tell you if the recipient has cashed them. As far as their (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: payment by travelers checks —Rose Regner
    Dave Schuler wrote in message ... (...) I never thought about calling Amex to see if the checks had been cashed. Well it turns out that they had been cashed, but they could not tell the exact date. I promptly email the seller back to let him know (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.theory)