 Marketplace / Theory / 1668
  Re: So what would you do?

Depends on how much you spent. My answer is if it was above 200 dollars and no solution was given by seller I use my Anti-Ebayer Equipment; (A plane ticket and a Shotgun) Works every time. 8) ;) Wayne (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: So what would you do?

(...) Seriously, have you actually done this before? The thought has crossed my mind, I admit, to pay a visit to people a bit behind, but I'd never try taking a shotgun on a plane. One time I did a very big eBay purchase from a seller I didn't trust (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.theory)