 Marketplace / Theory / 1666
    Re: So what would you do? —Christopher Lindsey
   (...) This happened to me recently. Although it was a hassle, I realize that mistakes do happen, and if the seller is willing to right their wrongs then it's worth giving them positive feedback. Anybody can sell you stuff, but someone who admits (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: So what would you do? —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) And that, IMHO, is why eBay feedback has degenerated to be basically worthless... You're held hostage to your own good name if you don't post something good first. As far as I am concerned the seller should post first anyway since the seller's (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

         Re: So what would you do? —Frank Filz
     (...) I'm not sure how a better system could be created. What we can work to do is create a better system within the constraints. I basically always give positive feedback if I get the goods. I have only ever been stiffed once, and really have not (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: So what would you do? —John Radtke
   (...) I recently saw someone who had tried to use html in a comment and it came out as just text. You could always type a url as text and let anyone who really wants copy/paste it. Not sure how many people would bother. I find that more often than (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.theory)