 Marketplace / Theory / 1617
  Re: BAYLIT - Brickbay

(...) I don't think there needs to be a change to the front page, it looks good now. Maybe a "Personalize my front page" section which could be set as default in which one could select to see either one of the following 3: * the number of parts/sets (...) (24 years ago, 1-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: BAYLIT - Brickbay

(...) Oh - good word. See - my dictionary works. ;-) (...) First, IMO the way you've grouped shops by country is a great "solution" to this naming "issue". Like other's have said, the name doesn't really matter, so long as you keep it logical and (...) (24 years ago, 4-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.theory)