 Marketplace / Theory / 1591
1590  |  1592
Subject:
Website for Companies that do Bad Business - Ecomplaints.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 21:27:19 GMT

To All,

    In recent times, members of our fine community on LUGNET have saturated
numerous companies offering deals on various LEGO themes, and the companies
either not honoring orders, or other such problems. A few weeks ago, I heard of
a new website named Ecomplaints.com, which does log complaints about any
businesses. The Airlines and a websaite called crafts.com are the owrst right
now, but I feel we can at least warn people off from bad sites using this, a
recent example being the Warner brothers site. So check it out, and keep it for
reference. Fortunately, my busniess has not been complained about yet. : )

http://www.ecomplaints.com

Scott S.
--
Want LEGO Elements at Great Prices?