 Marketplace / Theory / 158
  Re: When should an auction end...

I think if you root around in this very group you'll find a post or two from Todd on the topic of bid frequency which I think seems to suggest that the most bidding traffic happens on Tuesdays based on his analysis of some of the auctions he ran. (...) (25 years ago, 24-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: When should an auction end...

(...) Not a false memory, check out: (URL) (25 years ago, 25-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.theory)