 Marketplace / Theory / 154
  Re: The AucZilla 500 auction

(...) I thought this was a feature, not a problem. I confess I sometimes bid the minimum increment on G2 items just to keep them open. I felt I had to keep something on the backburner just in case I got beat on my prime targets. I glad I did it too (...) (25 years ago, 9-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: The AucZilla 500 auction

(...) $100 for a 1906 is one heck of an oddity. I paid something like $38 including shipping for a brand new sealed copy about 6 months ago, and I don't recall seeing one go over $50 at any other time. Just goes to show you that auctions sometimes (...) (25 years ago, 9-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.theory)