 Marketplace / Theory / 1533
1532  |  1534
Subject:
Yet another LAZY eBay seller...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 05:02:26 GMT

Gotta love the brass ones on some people....lol

In my new eBay 7140 description, I even mention another seller ad copied my
description.  I guess I am on the Lazy eBay seller numb-nut radar now.
"here copy this gy's words"  WT<expletive>?

A couple weeks ago I was surprised that ebay seller ruworthit utterly
plagerized my auction...

Now a former customer sent me an e-mail about ebay seller daddythom
blatantly copying my new description (which I tweaked a little to be different)

This time I am flattered, but I am still going to call attention to anybody
doing this to me...I didn't put the copyright notice in my description this
time, so I guess it's my fault.  This one is such a blatant cut+paste, you
gotta love it = )

Take a look at ebay auction: 433145182 7140 x-wing ending 9/16

I am taking this in stride...heck I think I am going to hire myself out as a
professional ebay auction writer for lazy people.  I laugh about it, but the
laziness still bugs me...

                     John