 Marketplace / Theory / 1518
Re: frustrated in nm
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 19:38:41 GMT

In lugnet.town, James Brown writes:
1: Some of the people here have been collecting for a long time, and have
older sets, with parts that aren't available anymore.

Or have spent a zillion on eBay auctions... (who me?)

2: Many of the people here buy a LOT of Lego, especially on clearance sales.
I wouldn't be surprised if there were people who regularly spent over $100
every week. (on average)

Who me? Actually, I think there are folks who exceed $1000 per week. My average
for last year may have been as high as $400 per week.

http://news.lugnet.com/market/auction/
http://news.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/

and eBay...

http://listings.ebay.com/aw/listings/newtoday/category1186/index.html