 Marketplace / Theory / 1457
  Re: Ebay feedback weirdness

(...) When I hit something like this I would back up to the second or third comments in their files and try again. It is really strange, though, that some of these people have feedback from BEFORE they were themselves registered. I understand the (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Ebay feedback weirdness

Back in the day, when I found eBay, there were no LEGO sets, or even parts! There was computer stuff and other stuff - comics, baseball cards, books, some toys, not much etc. There were maybe 100 categories. There were maybe 10,000 items per week! (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.theory)