 Marketplace / Theory / 1433
Re: Survey on Sets for my Webpage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Wed, 28 Jun 2000 07:13:32 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
To All,

   Most of you, by now, know about my straight sales page. I set up a small
survey to see what people would like to see. It has 9 questions, and should
take a minute or two. Any input would be appreciated. I am trying to figure
out what I need to buy.  Here is the survey, it is through Zoomerang.com:

http://www.zoomerang.com/survey.zgi?VX161MG559Q6CKNETMC42K2T

Thanks for all of your support and input! I think this is the best place to
post this, if there is a better place, let me know!

I'd rather you asked about what parts I want. I don't care about sets, really,
it's up to you to determine which sets are the best source.

I want plates, tiles and slopes. lots of them. And windows.