 Marketplace / Theory / 1420
    Starting up a buying service for Legoland merchandise —John Gramley
   Hey all. I just posted a message in .legoland.ca and .market.shopping about the tent sale going on at Legoland. They're having a 50% off sale from today, 6/24, to 7/4 on a lot of current sets. Anyway, I'm thinking about making some of these sets (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.theory)