 Marketplace / Theory / 1413
    Re: Husband bids on wife's auction —Peter White
   (...) against (...) Does ebay do any monitoring of this themselves, without prompting ? Or do they wait for a complaint ? Does the fact that they have their own id's make it legal ? I was wondering where to post this, not everyone would read market (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Husband bids on wife's auction —Paul Sinasohn
   I e-mailed the husband, to let him know of our amusement over the situation. He actually bought it from her, with cash; she had found it on sale and it was a better price than he had found anywhere. Apparently they really DO keep there auctions (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.theory)