 Marketplace / Theory / 1398
    Hawaii - LEGO Shopping in Honolulu, etc. —Scott Edward Sanburn
   To All, Well, we had a great honeymoon in Hawaii, we stayed on Oahu (SP?), where Honolulu and Waikiki Beach are (No, my pages aren't up yet! : ) ), and of course I looked for LEGO's there. I went to a Big K-Mart there a lot for shopping, and they (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Hawaii - LEGO Shopping in Honolulu, etc. —Paul Sinasohn
   It's called "high shipping cost". Congratulations and best wishes on your marriage! Paul (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Hawaii - LEGO Shopping in Honolulu, etc. —Scott Edward Sanburn
   (...) To some extent, yes, but wouldn't you think the charge on the items would be similar? At K-Mart, there was several variations across multiple things. We are talking about 5-20% difference here, which is amazing. Also, several items were (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.theory)