 Marketplace / Theory / 1394
    Re: Credit Card Number storage - Good or Bad? —Scott Edward Sanburn
   Larry, (...) convenience. (...) site. (...) generate (...) initiated (...) Well, I am using a shopping cart program called Miva Merchant, and the credit card processing is through (URL) don't know if you are familiar with them or not. I am pretty (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Credit Card Number storage - Good or Bad? —Christopher Layton
   Hi Scott S. (...) MIVA Merchant is excellent shopping cart and more stable & secure credit card processing. My business is BRICK Direct www.brickdirect.com and use full MIVA Merchant program. It really very friendly and easy. I believe that you use (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.theory)