 Marketplace / Theory / 1386
Re: Ice Planet 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 17:31:46 GMT

Hi,
I have the full collection of the Ice Planet 2002 except for the special US
only unnamed item. I was wondering how much it would all be worth, it is all
in very very good condition, all pieces are present, instructions are all
there, although some have a few tears, and creases, but there are no boxes/

I can give you US only auction prices for the last 6 months:

1711 - Snow Scooter
1 auction $2.99

1731 - Snow Scooter
No info :/