 Marketplace / Theory / 1371
  Re: Ames 75% Star Wars LEGO

(...) On balace, I guess I have done fairly well...I have visited 5 stores and purchased at 3 of them...I skipped 1 store because their stock was limited to droid fighters, skiffs, flash speeders and A-wings. I skipped the second one at the end of (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Ames 75% Star Wars LEGO

(Continueing the story from my last post)... Well, my story is rather nice compared to some that I have read. After work I took a copy of the e-mail from the customer service rep to the Ames and asked for the person stated in the e-mail. A few (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Lego Margin and Lego Direct

(...) I bet the margin, at least for power players like TRU and K-mart is a lot bigger than that. Otherwise, they'd take a bath each time they run a BOGO 50% off. Mom and Pop's may only get 20/25%, but big guys probably run close to 40/45%. (A local (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.theory)