 Marketplace / Theory / 1325
    Re: Was P.T.Barnum Right? -Or- Should I feel Guilty? —James Powell
    (...) 400x.10=$40 worth of brcks. So, it is in my book a 'fair' auction, the start price was reasonable, and paying a premium for some colours/styles is to be expected. I woudn't pay that, but that is a personal choice. I'd pay .05 for white 1x4's, (...) (24 years ago, 30-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Was P.T.Barnum Right? -Or- Should I feel Guilty? —John Hadd
    (...) I can assure you all that this is NOT my auction, it has just been mentioned as a situation that is not really ethical in it's description. My handle on FeeBay is freightmaster. My auctions are all straight forward and priced at the lowest (...) (24 years ago, 30-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.theory)