 Marketplace / Theory / 1305
    Instant Transfer of Funds from Paypal to X.com? —Dan Jezek
   Has anybody been able to figure out how to instantly transfer funds from Paypal to X? I've been wiring everything from Paypal to X by EFT but it takes 2-3 days. The good thing about X is that the service includes a debit card so that once someone (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Instant Transfer of Funds from Paypal to X.com? —Andreas Stabno
   (...) I wondered about this also, but doubt that PayPal will institute any automatic way of transferring funds. The company counts on people who leave funds in their account for a few weeks before transferring them out. This way PayPal earns (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Instant Transfer of Funds from Paypal to X.com? —Craig Livingston
   Kind of an interesting side note to this. For the first time, I transfered funds from paypal to my checking account and while the transfer said 3-5 days, it happened in 1 day. (Request on Thursday, Received on Wednesday)... That seems fast...if we (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Instant Transfer of Funds from Paypal to X.com? —Andreas Stabno
   (...) Did you really receive it the day before you requested it? ;-) That is very fast, indeed. Transfer well, Andreas Stabno (URL) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.theory)