 Marketplace / Theory / 1306
Re: Instant Transfer of Funds from Paypal to X.com?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 12:33:29 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Dan Jezek writes:
Has anybody been able to figure out how to instantly transfer funds from
Paypal to X?  I've been wiring everything from Paypal to X by EFT but it takes
2-3 days.  The good thing about X is that the service includes a debit card so
that once someone sends me money by X, I can use that right away to buy more
sets.  There should be a faster way to transfer funds between X and Paypal
since they are now merged.

D.

I wondered about this also, but doubt that PayPal will institute any automatic
way of transferring funds.  The company counts on people who leave funds in
their account for a few weeks before transferring them out.  This way PayPal
earns interest on the float.

Transfer (manually) well,

Andreas Stabno
http://www.megsinet.net/~stabno/SimiLego.htm