 Marketplace / Theory / 13
    Re: Does auction length matter? —Larry Pieniazek
    (...) Empirical, anecdotal explanation, but one that makes a lot of sense to me, anyway: People don't do email on weekends! Hence the F-Sun lull. Further, on Monday, they're catching up from the weekend at work so don't do as much hobby email. (...) (25 years ago, 5-May-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Does auction length matter? —Todd Lehman
   (...) That's kind of what I was thinking. Plus, lots of morning meetings on Mondays too, I would imagine... It still freaks me out though how consistent it is...every single time! Maybe all the little fractal noise just gets drowned out by the sheer (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.market.theory)