 Marketplace / Theory / 129
  Re: pre-auction announcement

(...) I've been bidding away, but one thing I have to say, I find the e-mail interface of something like Auczilla easier to use, waiting for eBay to respond sometimes is painfull... (25 years ago, 25-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: pre-auction announcement

(...) I agree. It's worth your time to wade through eBay's slow response for a quite desirable item, but less so for little lots like I'm currently selling. I guess I'll not use eBay for this kind of lot auction. Or only use it for bigger lots, (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.theory)