 Marketplace / Theory / 1287
    Re: Bulk Listings On Ebay —Christopher Lindsey
   (...) I saw these auctions when they ran, and even though I wanted some of the pieces I didn't bid because of the ending time. Oftentimes I don't know what I'll bid on beforehand. If I win one auction, I may want another set of pieces from another (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: Bulk Listings On Ebay —John Hadd
   (...) I think the only way is to submit the bundles in smaller amountsand wait a few minutes between each upload,that woul do it. (...) (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.theory)